Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director
3 days left
Looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager (to work on web-build, rich internet application, localisation and other technical projects) for a Mid-Sized Design Agency based in Central London). They’re looking for someone really strong, who wants to manage a team - not just a Senior Project Manager who is 100% hands on - they need someone who can manage a team of developers and interface with the studio.
Would be a fantastic next step for someone who really wanted to lead a team. This is a really senior role in the studio - need someone who is strong, charismatic, a great people person as well as a Project Manager. The right candidate can really make it their own role given the reporting structure.
Previous Agency experience is important for this role.
· Build strong relationships across the agency
· Support pitches with estimates and scope definition
· Liaise with Client Services team to ensure a shared understanding of the client’s requirements and to ensure that the that the project objectives are realistic and achievable
· Manage daily team “stand ups” to review project statuses and work schedules
· Manage client changes to scope effectively
· Weekly cost reporting of the project highlighting potential overruns in advance
· Accurately assess mitigate project risks and issues
· Develop and maintain project management process and procedure
· Contribute to and deliver presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take part in the recruitment process for the digital team
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly