Marketing Reports and Insight Team Lead
The Marketing Reports and Insight Team Lead will provide marketing teams relevant digital marketing and customer insights to be able maximise return on our marketing investments and the aim is to become the first gambling company to deliver the full attribution model across our communication channels
What you will be doing?
- Demonstrate excellent leadership behaviours, and build a world-class digital analytics team
- Collaborate with Marketing Services, Product Marketing, Customer Strategy, Country Managers and Online Marketing managers in understanding their reporting and insights requirements
- Collaborate with the wider analytics, data science and BI teams to develop the quality and variety of data assets to improve decision-making and speed-to-market
- Setup systems in place to monitor the trend, sentiment, and activities on the brand's digital channels and notify on anomalies
- Provide accurate and relevant insights to support business objectives and help inform key decisions
- Understand the holistic marketing picture and how every channel has an impact on the others as well as on the overall traffic and performance of the sites and generate insights to get the most out of our Marketing spend.
- Lead and develop a team
How will success be measured in this role?
- Marketing Spend Effectiveness
- Gross Winnings Revenue
- New Depositing Players
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- OKR's and Team KPIs
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
What you will need?
- Strong understanding of cost metrics for SEM, Programmatic Display, Affiliate and Social Channels and Mobile Marketing
- Confident with the entire B2B marketing "tech stack": acquisition, marketing automation and CRM platforms (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, analytics backends of platforms such as Google Adwords, AppNexus, Doubleclick, Adform etc.)
- Competence with native platform analytics: Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Youtube Analytics
- Extensive experience in an analytical role with mostly Marketing focus
- Experience of actively using data visualization / BI tools (e.g., Qlik, Power BI, Tableau)
- Ability to manage and motivate the team
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of R, Python or a high-level scripting language
- Able to clearly understand the marketer's perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner