Client Acquisition / Business Development Executive
For ambitious and driven Business Development / Client Acquisition professionals this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established yet expanding organisation with a fast track to career progression.
If you are looking for the chance to further build your career within a Business Development / Client Acquisition role and eventually run and manage an Account Management team, then this opportunity will support and nurture you to achieve just that.
Our client is an established Global platform-enabled marketing solutions provider working with Global IT / Technology brands to market their products through their channel re-sellers - having already generated over $1 Billion in sales for their clients and growing.
You will be joining at an exciting time as an initial member of the UK's Client Acquisition / Business Development team with the chance to be promoted as the organisation expands.
We are seeking ambitious Business Development / Client Acquisition professionals (ideally) with knowledge of Channel Partner Marketing.
If you are a self-starter with the passion to build a client base (from warm leads, not cold calling), you will benefit by building your career within a company that is looking for their next Account Management / Channel Partner team leader.
To be considered for the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Around 1 - 2 years commercial experience in a Business Development or Client Acquisition role – preferably within the IT / Technology sector.
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively establish new relationships over the telephone to build a client base.
- Being a self-starter with ambition to go the extra mile to hit your targets and offer best quality of service to your customers.
- Knowledge and experience of platform-enabled marketing solutions.
- Knowledge of Channel Partner model.
- Experience of liaising successfully to Director / Owner level within prospect or customer business.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and research skills.
- Strong organisational / time management skills.
- Have client satisfaction at the heart of all you do.
In return you will be offered the chance to grow and eventually lead and shape the team as the company expands, so this is a fantastic chance to build your career within a Business Development / Client Acquisition role and eventually run and manage your own team within a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty.
Starting base salary of £35k + performance bonus (OTE £45k) + 25 days holiday (not including UK public holidays) and contributory pension.