Account Manager - Design
Passionate about design and branding and looking for the next step as Account Manager? This role is for you!
Account Manager - Design - Up to £34,000 - London
An independent, global agency with a thriving London studio, great culture and impressive opportunities for learning and development. Known for their outstanding creative work and award winning strategic insight, as well as long-standing and fruitful client relationships.
As Account Manager, you will assist with the fast paced delivery of creative design projects through the London studio for some of this agency's biggest clients. Working particularly in the FMCG sector on famous global brands, you will:
- ensure delivery of creative work on time and on budget
- manage all deliverables including packaging design, brand strategy, photography shoots, and competitive audits
- contribute to the strategic thinking behind global brands
- provide inspiring creative briefs to designers
- plan all the key stages of projects from brief to implementation
- form excellent client relationships
This is the perfect Account Manager role for someone with some solid experience from a creative agency environment looking for their next career move. To be successful here, we'll need you to demonstrate:
- a love of design and brands
- experience working with FMCG clients from either an advertising or a brand design agency agency
- exceptional organisation and communication skills
- innovative thinking that inspires those around you
Getting excited by the sound of this role? Get in touch today!
Account Manager - Design - Up to £34,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account Manager - Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly