Exhibition Sales Executive- Bilingual Spanish & English
7 days left
Want to work for an award winning exhibition organiser? Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Do you have experience selling exhibition space and sponsorship? If Yes read on…
• Following sales strategies as instructed by the Exhibition Sales Director and Show Manager to ensure sales targets are met.
• Work with the Exhibition Sales Director and Show Manager on this Spanish technology show to hit and exceed show target.
• Ensure the company’s standards of sales performance are met.
• Ensure personal sales targets are exceeded. Support colleagues with the smooth running of the event as and when required.
• Manage day to day personal sales, pipelines and appropriate administration
• Responsible for delivering personal sales targets across the event
• To proactively deliver the exhibition strategy across new and existing business
• Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Exhibition Sales Director and Show Manager delivering the exhibition over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
• Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in order to make sales.
• Arrange meetings with new and potential customers where appropriate in order to make sales
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
• Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Gather market and customer information
• Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
• Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client in a timely manner
• Record personal sales in line with the company’s sales process.
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
• To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
• To identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
• To attend sales and personal development training sessions and utilise skills learnt in your sales pitch and other professional responsibilities
• Uphold the KPIs of 90 minutes a day on the phone
• Be prepared for power hours with well researched identification of targeted prospects
• Share best practice on identifying new business and learn from those around you and your line management.
• Execute the Exhibition Sales Director’s and team’s strategy and objectives outlined in the event’s business plan
• Ensure you are regularly meeting customers, prospects and event partners in person, face-to-face. (Where appropriate)
• To get close to your market, understand its trends and develop your sales pitch around it
• Maintain an accurate personal stand and sponsorship ledger
• Regularly reconcile personal sales ledger guaranteeing you exhibitor promises are reported where required
• Provide a weekly report and forecast on personal revenues
• Monitor market and competitor activity
• Read all relevant industry titles
• Make regular contact with at least 4 sleepers within your market
Foster positive and professional relationships with your existing and prospect clients, associations, sleepers and where appropriate, contractors, media and commercial partners
Apply for Exhibition Sales Executive- Bilingual Spanish & English
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly