Graphic Designer / Digital
Our client - a dynamic company in the growing luxury Food & Beverage sector, with a market-leading portfolio of FMGC goods are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join them in their Mayfair based office. The role will see you working primarily on consumer engagement and product innovation within the newly created and very exciting Brand team!
It's a diverse role, requiring someone who is passionate about design, graphics, photography and video development; while being prepared to create memorable work that will help differentiate our clients work from their competitors.
In collaboration with the brand, product and sales teams, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain various experiences and will operate with a can-do attitude, a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship in a fast-paced environment. A 'think different' mentality and digital first mindset are key as the role will have content creation ownership across multiple projects.
- Design on brand omni channel assets for ongoing brand activities across website, social media, digital, CRM, events, retail, POS and packaging
- Create all visual content for all social media channels in partnership with the Content Executive
- Lead photo sessions to a high level of quality, ensure the management of photography and video brand resources
- Design world class activation and trade materials, such as tailored trade POS and presentation templates
- Project Manage, ensuring creative briefs are delivered on time and at highest creative standard
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of digital campaign design
- Video editing skills are essential and social media content development is vital
- 2 + years previous experience in a similar role as an in-house designer, in a design/ creative agency
- Luxury / fashion portfolio would be preferable
- Great eye for typography, layouts and overall design
- Very detail oriented and with basic copywriting skills
- Able to work under own initiative, to be proven independent and self-starter
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, deliver on time and in full
- Culturally savvy, shows an interest in what is happening in design, creative, food & drink and luxury industries
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
This is a midweight role paying up to £30,000. Please send CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com
Interviews kicking off ASAP!