Media Planner - Award Winning Full Service Agency
Media Planner - NW London / Herts
The Business and Opportunity:
Due to prestigious new account wins, this award winning and highly regarded agency of 45 people are looking for an experienced Media Planner/buyer to integrate straight into the media team of 8. Working within the busy media team, the Media Planner will be responsible for ensuring campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients, with a digital focus.
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, the agency are an IPA platinum accredited agency and their Managing Director, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development program.
You must be comfortable at presenting your work and confident in a pitch situation, but above all, you need to have a passion and enthusiasm for digital media and advertising effectiveness. This role is perfect for a natural problem solver that will not relent until the right media is chosen for the job at hand; and you must be equally passionate about testing, measuring and refining to deliver the best possible payback to your client.
Successful candidates are like to:
- Have experience in media strategy development
- Have an excellent cross media/digital planning background
- Have experience working with creative teams in the planning process
- Be proficient using planning and insight tools such as Touchpoints, AdDynamix and other industry standard planning tools
- Be able to write solid rationales to back up recommendations
- Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have experience managing PPC and display campaigns (hands-on execution not required)
- Be skilled in web site analytics (Google Analytics or other)
What will you get in return:
- Excellent set of benefits
- Unrivalled access to addition training programmes, both internally and externally.
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to take the lead on exciting accounts in leisure / Hospitality and Education.
Apply for Media Planner - Award Winning Full Service Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly