Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Central London - £40,000 - £45,000
An exceptional, independent creative agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team!
This independent agency, based in a great location in Central London have been producing exceptional work for a range of clients for the past 11 years. Spanning Telco, FMCG, Entertainment and Charity, despite being small, their client list is amazing.
If you're fed up of being a small part of a big wheel, the opportunity to work in a close knit team with autonomy over decisions and heavy involvement in creative projects might be right for you. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager with an integrated background, they cover everything from large print projects to hard hitting video campaigns.
Key responsibilities below:
- Exceptional and proven account handling and project management skills across a wide range of clients, sectors and media.
- A portfolio of successfully delivered digital projects, landed on time and on budget. * A clear understanding of creative and production processes, from brief to delivery, including experience of working closely with studio teams e.g. designers, developers, editors, animators.
- Ensure all costs are correctly forecasted and tracked and that all billing is up-to-date.
- An ability to write clear & concise creative and production briefs, SOWs and status docs
- A keen eye for detail with excellent written English and numeracy skills
- Articulate, professional and personable with excellent overall time management
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £40-45k dependent on experience, holiday, pension, exceptional social side, flexible working and more.
If you want to manage large campaigns, this is the role for you!
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly