Junior Creative Team
Creativity is the only way to survive.
This is our bedrock. Creative is at our core, it’s our everything. Meaningful, engaging, media neutral ideas are the output of our creativity and in turn, the success of our clients’ businesses.
However, our ideas have the power to effect more than just sales and award juries; they can shift human emotion, capture the cultural zeitgeist, trail blaze what’s new and next, even do good in society. To do this our ideas need to dare to be different; to stand out, not just blend in.
And this is where you come in. Working in tandem as a Junior Creative Team, you’ll:
- Bring dedication to producing the highest quality of work in line with client strategy
- Present your work to clients and clearly and articulately explain it
- Maintain awareness of competitor creative work and market/ technology developments in relation to the accounts you work on.
- Incessantly delivery original and inventive concepts for your clients.
- Manage your own time and output in line with deadlines and budgetary requirements of the job
- Identify potential award winning opportunities for the agency
What we’re looking for a Junior Creative Team:
Ultimately, we’re looking for the best thinkers. Those who are uncomfortable with average and who’ll put their hand up for the tough stuff. Who’ll always be bold creatively and never back down on that. But who recognise that collaboration and teamwork works - because as great as we are individually, we’re unbeatable as one.
If the challenge of creating work that changes attitudes, shifts conversations and drives behaviours, on behalf of some of the UK’s best loved brands excites you, we’d love to chat.
McCann Manchester is one of the largest integrated Marketing Communications agencies in the UK with over 370 people based across a big old country house in the heart of Cheshire, a Digital Media hub in Manchester city centre and a 30,000 square foot Production Studio in Poynton. We're a campus full of talented, ingenious, smart and mischievous people, spanning all channels and disciplines of the marketing landscape. And yes the rumours are true, we also have an outdoor pool, pub, bistro and gym all on-site.
Here the people make the agency, they are what makes our work so unique. We know that when employees of all backgrounds and identities feel empowered to share their unique perspectives, game-changing ideas come to life and so we’re now looking to for the next generation of award winning Creatives to join us.
As a Junior Creative Team You’ll Have Access To…
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of brands learning from some of the most awarded and successful Creatives in the industry.
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
For more information upload your portfolio demonstrating your advertising work via the link below