Marketing Executive (Campaigns & Professional Partnerships)
Marketing Executive (Campaigns & Professional Partnerships) - Birmingham - £28, 000 DOE + benefits
My long-standing client manages even the most complex financial situations, they're pragmatic and practical in the solutions that they implement. Striving for excellence in everything that they do, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team and bring with them the same enthusiasm that earns them the title of one of the market leaders in the Financial Services sector.
As a Marketing Executive (Campaigns & Professional Partnerships), this role will play an imperative part of the company's success by keeping client satisfaction at the heart of everything that you do. You should have a strong will to succeed in what is a new and exciting challenge as they bring on board a brand-new marketing team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, as well as building professional partnerships and client acquisition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan the campaigns, marketing collateral and the local/regional promotions.
- Support the sales team with marketing campaigns focused towards lead generation and conversion.
- Maximising promotion of campaigns through various channels as appropriate - digital (Web, Social Media and PPC), PR, and newsletters.
- Work with the design agency and print houses to execute campaign themes.
- Take the lead in designing, delivering and developing marketing campaigns and advisor support initiatives.
The successful candidate will be comfortable reporting to stakeholders, as well as creating and managing campaigns, boast strong copy writing skills and have the ability to write engaging content interpreting financial solutions into an easily understood communication. They should ideally come from a financial services background with experience in a similar role.
To apply to this awesome opportunity, please email Georgia at