Exciting opportunity for experiential AM to work on iconic brands at central London youth specialist agency.
Account Manager - Up to £30,000 - London
This is a global youth marketing agency, specialising in reaching students through creative brand experience and creative campaigns. They're a team of strategists, creatives and account handlers and as a small agency, everyone gets involved with the full process.
Their services include: brand ambassadors, experiential, creative concepts, student media planning and digital.
This agency is passionate, hard working and supportive who invest in their staff and enjoy each others' company in and outside work.
The Account Manager will report to an Account Director and oversee two Account Executives who primarily manage on site student Ambassadors across the country.
The successful Account Manager will have:
- Account handling experience specifically in an events and/or experiential agency
- Brilliant client servicing experience
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and project management experience
- The ability to nurture two junior members of the team
- A collaborative approach and the desire to play a significant role in agency life
- A creative mind set
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.
Account Manager - Up to £30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.