Front End Developer
At 10x we combine psychological insight with meaningful data to drive employee and, therefore, organisational performance. We are a highly innovative and dynamic company founded by Professor Peter Saville, one of the global leaders in workplace psychology.
We are currently in that start-up sweet spot where we are well backed and established enough to be working with a selection of blue-chip clients; but we are still agile enough to move quickly and give our employees a real sense of project ownership and importantly, the opportunity to grow with the company.
Role - Front-end Developer
To work with the the Lead Front-End Developer in the development of three web applications across the different product offerings by collaborating with the R&D team, Head of Design and the Implementation Consultants.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce solutions
- Complete tasks assigned by Lead Front-end Developer
- Take ownership of tasks and report to design and project teams
- Working within an agile/scrum methodology
- Translating brief from design and implementation team in to clean well-written code
- Optimising the applications for speed and scalability
- Take initiative and provide solutions to design problems
- Be consistent design with the 10x brand
- Ensure a great user experience
- Take responsibility for projects and ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Communication with stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Can work with agile/scrum methodology
- Ability to code quickly and accurately under pressure
- Delivery of high quality web applications
- Preferably knowledge of Azure (will consider AWS)
- Worked in a start-up environment
- Can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes accountability and ownership
- Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Self-directed and takes initiative
- Strives for excellence in everything they do
- Pride and passion for work
If this sounds like you then please send me an email with your CV and/or any questions about the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.