Communications Manager - Corporate
You will need to have experience creating and delivering impactful corporate communications and PR.
Large, global strategic commercial real estate advisory firm. They are involved with some of the UK's most ambitious real estate projects which have real stand out and long-lasting city/social impact. They want an experienced communications manager to join their team to tell their story, leverage their brand and support their growth.
Exciting innovative environment, great bens. Based in London office.
The Communications Manager will form a crucial part of a the global but relatively small communications and marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and delivering an impactful and compelling proactive communications programme.
Day to day:
- Develop and manage communications plan to increase brand awareness and business activities
- Manage a national content pipeline - helping to identify profile opportunities around projects, thought leadership, research, CR and events.
- Manage and lead regional PR agencies.
- Be responsible for running day to day press office - maintain strong relationships with national and trade journalists.
- Provide guidance on external communication.
- Champion the company's use of social media and content
- Work with wider marketing team on digital content.
You'll be a highly experience, proactive Corporate B2B Communications Manager. You would have spent time in either professional services, strategic consulting or real estate. You'll be experienced within PR - managing agencies, in-house press office and media. You'll be adept at digital strategy able to manage social media and content opportunities. Goes without saying but you'll be excellent writer have exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and comfortable dealing with all levels in the organisation. This role is an urgent requirement please press the 'Apply Now' button.