Major Players are working with a leading entertainment brand seeking an experienced Content Producer to deliver engaging social video assets.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and buzzing team of producers based in their London office.
The Video Producer will:
* Produce, shoot and edit global social media content
* Managed and monitor the performance of social activity
* Take ownership of the brand social media calendar
* Work closely with the social team to create video content strategy
* Understand and produce work on brand to the highest standards
The Video Producer will have:
* Experience delivering photography, GIF's, videos, images, stories and adverts
* Experience working across children's brands highly desirable
* Scheduling and social media experience
* Commercial awareness and keep abreast of industry trends
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team with expertise in short form video production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Video Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly