Global Senior Account Manager / Famous Creative Production Agency -IMMEDIATE START Freelance or Perm
Our client is a full-service, integrated production agency. The role is within the global Client Services team that manages global accounts, delivering solutions for ATL, BTL and TTL campaigns across the world.
The agency operates regional hubs with London being the central global hub, coordinating all other offices. The account management team in London hub is made up of 15+ people; it is a very international environment with great team spirit and ways of working.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join two of flagship accounts. Assisting Account Directors, the SAM will ensure efficient account operations and will instil a strong client service ethic in order to deliver against our scope of work with exceptional quality output. It is a classic SAM role but on production side rather than lead creative agency.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will work closely with ADs managing the running of the accounts, assessing client needs and objectives, managing localisation and production requirements, as well as maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
- Working closely lead creative agencies based in the USA, understanding strategic background behind each campaign and range of assets available to markets for adaptation.
- Working with Global client team, providing status details on all global work
- Working with Local client team, assisting with planning of their rollouts
- Coordination workflow with internal production teams (Video, Print, Digital, Translation) to ensure the smooth running of localization projects.
- Consolidating and analysing quarterly reports from all markets
- Managing budgets
SAM’s role is a pivotal one with the main focus on stakeholder management. The account requires engagement between a broad set of stakeholders to achieve success: internally, on the client-side and with agency-partners (globally and locally). Especially important will be the Senior Account Manager’s ability to help manage this group, ensuring they are connected and aligned.
The SAM will also be solely responsible for managing adaptation needs of at least one market and can expect to work on a range of jobs from an ad transcreation to large scale campaign rollover and media plan fulfilment - as such experience of print and online campaign management is essential.
- Assisting ADs in planning of the account, processes and local market activities.
- Support ADs in meeting financial and strategic client goals.
- Playing an active role working with the lead creative agency and global media team during the strategic development.
- Evaluating the learnings from each global campaign roll out and applying this to ensure we create the most efficient and high quality service.
- Together with AD prepare and delivering presentations and reports.
- Build relationship with local market team, understanding their objectives, requirements and managing localisation projects for them.
- Ensure adaptation work is done according to brands guidelines
- Facilitate resolution of issues & escalation.
- Strong Client management and Account management skills
- Experience of working on global accounts
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships with clients and agency-partners
- Operating in a fast-turn around environment
- First class presentation and administrative skills
- Ability to plan forward and see a bigger picture overview
- Keen financial acumen
- Excellent attention to details
- A team-player, spirit and ability to work well as a unit and motivate others
- Hands on operator
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with global production experience within an advertising agency. Reporting straight into a Group AD, you will enjoy great autonomy and thrive in fast-paced working environment. Please apply if you have CREATIVE AGENCY experience and able to commit to a minimum of 4-5 months.
Apply for Global Senior Account Manager / Famous Creative Production Agency -IMMEDIATE START Freelance or Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly