Talent Manager - Social Influencers
Flexible salary based on experience and expectations Central London Full time Permanent Rapidly Fast Growing Media Start Up Agency
Our main aim is to dominate the Sports and Lifestyle world.
Can you MANAGE London's best social Talent? Online Influencers? Social Platforms? Brand Partnerships? Sports and Lifestyle clientèle?
Calling all Talent Managers with digital influencer experience, knowledge and passion!! You do NOT need a little black book of well established connections but be ready to go to events and pick up brand new talent around London.
You must have at least 4 years professional Talent Management experience with a background in Media. You will also come with a portfolio or examples of your projects and successes in this field.
We can manage our own social platforms and have built up an increase in views, follows, likes and attention but can you go above and beyond in managing multiple influencers?
Over the years we've seen a BOOM in social media. It is a full time job and is getting out of hand schedule wise! This is a brand new desk for someone to build and eventually manage their own team of talent managers for freelancers.
We need you to have a GREAT knowledge of how to find the BEST Talent and partner up with them for projects all year round. All of the rest will be thoroughly explained through learning and development within the team built from a core base of account managers. You will have lots of time invested into your progression including off site training at events in the UK and globally!!
What's in it for you?
- A generous salary (flexible for the right person)
- Exposure to London's top creative clients
- The chance to travel globally
- A brand new hot desk ready to take off
- Progression to build your own team to manage
- Many industry invites to events
- Pension scheme
- Corporate discount to many central London restaurants, leisure centres, nearby retail stores and many more
What are your responsibilities?
- Source the best Talent online
- Negotiate rates for partnership
- Keep the influencer pool current and vibrant
- Network at events and online: being comfortable as the face of the brand when communicating to potential clients and talent
- Marketing and branding ideas for projects and campaigns
What are you waiting for?
Contact: Ella.email@example.com for an immediate telephone interview slot
Apply for Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly