Social & Content Manager
Social & Content Manager - Lifestyle - London
£30,000 + Benefits
Social & Content Manager - The Company
This company is one of Londons favourite spots, a lifestyle and entertainment business with a seriously cool brand. The business has grown rapidly of the last few years and continue to expand across London and the UK. The brand puts content at the heart of what they do, which makes it a fantastic place to work for a creative minded social media pro.
Social & Content Manager - The Role
The Social & Content Manager will be responsible for owning and managing the brands social channels, tasked with coming up with creative content ideas to engage the brands audience. The Social & Content Manager will get involved in the creative aspects of social content production right through to analysing the performance of the channels. This role reports into the Marketing Director.
* Responsible for driving the social and content strategy across our website and key social channels incl. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
* Scheduling and publishing content planned across all channels
* Conceptualise creative ideas for social channels to drive customer engagement
* Create reactionary content, turning around new social posts hours for the same/following day
* Align the social media and content strategy with current events (Politics, Pop Culture, Breaking News)
* Community Management of social channels, including uploading reactionary posts in real time
* Creative social media and content pro; design and create posts for social and video content
* Develop exciting ideas for social partnerships and takeovers that tie into broader campaigns, PR initiatives and Influencer relations
Requirements / Experience
* 2+ years experience in Social Media and Content Marketing
* Photoshop and video editing skills, including Adobe Creative Suite
* Creative and positive mind-set
* Tenacious, ideas driven and organised
* Planner with great attention to detail
* Achiever who is driven by results
* Adaptable and flexible
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ed Davidson" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - ed.davidson @majorplayers.co.uk Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !