Quality Coordinator - Integrated Creative Agency - London
Are you a natural investigator whose attention to detail is second to none? Would you like to join a creative agency whose multichannel leaders deliver an authentic 360 approach? Read on to find out more ….
Our client is a world class creative , 360 agency who are well known for creating communication for fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands. They fully understand their client's needs for privacy, discretion and pride themselves on this. With their 360 approach they tailor narratives to drive loyalty and immersion across all touchpoints.
As the Quality Assurance Coordinator (QA) is responsible for ensuring and maintaining a high-quality standard of the final delivered product, across all Productions. Your main responsibilities will include:
- implementing and maintaining effective quality assurance policies and processes to ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
- Ensure files conform to the client's quality standards and guidelines,
- Proof read files and correct where relevant, with particular detail to font wording and language
- Identify errors and escalate in a timely manner to ensure issue is resolved and not impacting the final deliverable product.
- Keeping up to date with all master guidelines relevant to the client assigned to their work, and have a working knowledge of other clients.
- support the Production department in achieving the required final deliverable product
Is it you?
The QA must be able to work independently, as well as being a supportive and strong team player. You are highly organised and a skilled problem solver, with strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts. Knowledge of editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro, and post-production workflows as well as the ability to troubleshoot in a challenging post production environment.
Salary: £45K max plus benefits
If you are interested in joining this successful global team then please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV via the link to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered