New Business Director - Advertising/Influencer Agency
Agency - New Business Director – lifestyle/fashion/popular culture agency
Salary DOE £80k - £100k + bonus + excellent benefits
TCM are working with a unique global network on a new role for their agency who work are hooked into the lifestyle/popular culture areas and work with high profile clients and talent globally.
This is a new role and will report to the MD who is inspiring forward thinking and not a micro manager. This pivotal role will be working across all areas of the business to open doors, generate revenue and continue to grow the agency as a leading force. We’re looking for a strong strategic mindset, with a proven track record of being able to lead and add value within this area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Managing Directors on the development, implementation and monitoring of the annual new business and marketing strategy.
- Developing and owning a robust prospecting plan and proactive outreach through desk research, media review, industry updates, key contact research and networking events.
- Lead the project management of RFIs, RFPs and Presentations from kick off to debrief managing critical paths, client communications and workflow from cross departmental teams.
- Working with MD & GSD to scale cold outreach as well as growing existing clients through new and innovative ideas and strategies
- Managing reporting and analysis on new business and marketing activity
- Management of agency collateral and infrastructure particularly case studies and supporting content, working alongside the Strategy team
- Work with the Communication Strategist to implement the agency’s marketing strategy across all channels including website, social media, internal channels, press and events.
- Identify key events for agency to attend, be present at, host at, speak at and manage an Event budget for agency attendance - ideate and innovate new ideas and ways for agency to be present at industry events, have a voice and opinion
- Award submissions and identifying further growth opportunities
- Ability to deliver against financial targets and objectives
- Significant business development experience with proven track record of growth opportunities.
- Ideally knowledge and preferable experience of marketing within lifestyle/popular culture.
- A natural Client Services person.
- Confident in ‘owning the room’ and with public speaking
- Clear/concise written and verbal communication with strong numerical and English comprehension skills
- Previous campaign management experience
- A thorough approach to solving problems
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- A work ethic that embodies a “how can we make this happen” mentality