Senior Sales Executive / Account Manager
People Management & Supply Management Jobs are the official jobsites for CIPD (The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) & CIPS (The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) This is a very unique and exciting team to be apart of at Haymarket forming part of The Professional Associations group. This group is rapidly growing, gaining investment & exceeding budgets.
As the official jobsites for CIPD & CIPS, People Management & Supply Management Jobs are the leading recruitment solutions for clients looking to hire the best talent within the HR and procurement markets. As such we have a unique differentiation to our competitors and are the number one choice for clients looking to recruit in these sectors.
It is an exciting time to be a part of recruitment advertising on the professional associations team. The recruitment landscape has changed dramatically and we need to be experts and educators teaching our clients how to attract the best talent in such a competitive market. The changing landscape has led to us diversifying our recruitment offering across a range of employer branding solutions, consultancy services and guaranteed results for our clients.
As such we are looking at recruiting a more senior team member who can hit the ground running and maximise revenue opportunities to help us continue our journey of diversification, change & success.
As Senior Sales Executive/Account Manager you will have your own key accounts made up of the largest recruiters investing with our brands as well as big aspirational and new business accounts. The role will be a mix between growing existing revenues through our diversified offering of employer branding solutions as well as a real opportunity to build revenues from new clients. The role also has the opportunity to deal with a mixture of clients, recruitment consultancies and agencies offering the ideal candidate a real variety within their role. Also working closely with the wider commercial team there is a lot more scope for selling a variety of solutions to your client base such as live events & content solutions offerings.
You will be a senior member of the team responsible for growing and driving revenues from big accounts and creating new key accounts.
Covering your market is essential and this will be through high volume & strategic contact with your client base and effective conversations through phone, social, media & email. There will also be a high expectations of face to face client meetings.
You will be an experienced and proven Senior Sales executive looking for your next step up or an Account Manager currently looking for a new & exciting challenge. You will have this experience having worked in media sales previously or in a similar sales environment such as a recruitment consultancy.
The qualities you will possess are:
- A great attitude as well as work ethic. Someone that always wants to better themselves and recognises room for improvement
- Someone who consistently works hard and isn’t afraid to go after any opportunity and speak to clients at all levels
- Professional, tenacious and eager to succeed in terms of their own progression and success of their brand
- Is accountable and responsible for their client base, their contribution to the team as well as being aware of the overall performance of the brand against budgets and year on year
- Proven track record of consistently growing accounts and new business with a specific focus & experience on client direct wins
- Professional & well presented
- Ability to articulate strategic conversations with high level decision makers both over the phone and face to face
- Recruitment media sales experience or a recruitment background is an added advantage and we are looking for someone that can be creative in diversifying the recruitment sell with us. Someone who can think long term and be seen as a strategic recruitment partner to their clients and turn conversations from transactional to a consultative long term partnership.