Digital Designer (9month contract )
A Leading Global Music Company that is one of the largest independent creators of original, high-quality music for use in video are looking for a Digital Designer for a 9month period.
They are looking for a designer with solid digital experience and someone whose folio experience is 60/40 bias towards digital versus print.
You will be collaborative and always be working as part of a team - incorporating ideas from colleagues and elevating these with powerful visuals. You will be commercially motivated and externally focused - constantly challenging yourself to evolve designs, production and practises to improve quality and effectiveness in order to grow revenues and attract/retain our clients.
You will have exemplary interpersonal skills but will also be pragmatic. As such, you will support work processes that enable a high frequency turnaround of designs and deliverables, prioritising your time adjacent to the production schedule and in a manner that supports the team's commercial and creative objectives.
- Work with and take direction from the Head of Creative and Content and Creative Lead
- Work with the studio manager, music specialists, other creatives and global business stakeholders - (including those in other regions) - to ensure workflow meets the creative, scheduling and operational needs of the projects you are working within, with these most frequently being digital, music, sales and content-led marketing assets
- Work with an open minded and respectful approach, acknowledging that in most cases, the team's designs will be part of a larger, cross-platform initiative and a broader strategy; they will have a specific function and will need to 'go live' within pre-determined deadlines and be developed within set budgets
- Take a 'zero-error' approach and ensure your work and that of the creatives you inspire, is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, customer and creative/technical perspectives and that you commit to robust checking process before passing to HOCC for approval. Be in the detail. Know the brief. Be prepared to justify your rationale, if asked
- Proactively guide, mentor and provide support to the wider creative services team as a senior player
- Develop concept/image boards in line with the brand vision and strategy
- Be confident in creating presentations and articulating ideas/concepts at a senior level
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Work closely with senior management to propel the team forward rapidly in terms of world class creative AND production output
- Work closely with Content Manager to concept and art direct web, digital and social requirements
- Work side by side with studio manager to sense check and ensure studio operations and processes are robust and adhered to - and lead from the front in ensuring that more junior members of the teamwork in the same way
- First class Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
- As much a digital native in as out of the working environment
- Abreast with digital developments and best practices
- Demonstrable typographical skills
- Understanding of Mobile First methodologies and responsive solutions
- Positive and strong leadership style. Able to influence and shape projects from the outset through to delivery.
- Stand out ability to balance creative and operational needs
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Designer (9month contract )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly