Business Director - Digital Agency - London - £70k-£80k
This Business Director must be adept at understanding and managing client needs and expectations as well as providing strategic leadership for a multidisciplinary agency team.
The Business Director is a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships between client and agency teams. As a key strategic point of contact for senior clients, the Business Director plays a critical and visible role in the success of any engagement. Most importantly, Business Directors at this agency are far more than Account Managers, they’re expected to collaborate with discipline leads and truly contribute to developing industry-leading work for our clients. They expect people in this role to have a point of view on business strategy, actively participate in reviews of strategy, UX, design, and all other deliverables.
- Supporting overall account management, growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- Responsible for maintaining engagement strategy for tracks within a client relationship, through the understanding of all upcoming client initiatives.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships.
- Introduce new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningful contributions to new business.
- Work in conjunction with Finance to effectively contribute to the profitability of account tracks.
- Negotiate statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget and invoicing clients according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently identify needs that a client may not recognise and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Exceptional understanding of the digital arena and how new and emerging developments can be utilised to add value to a client’s business.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally.
- Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of additional opportunities for the agency.
- Contribute to internal communications and PR by ensuring work is summarised and celebrated throughout the business.
- Participate in project reviews and develop case studies for the work.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in digital project or account management.
- Proven ability to manage long term, multi-million pound client engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
- Ability to understand the client’s business, whatever market sector and be able to discuss professionally with the client.
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams while anticipating, defusing and resolving any conflict effectively.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills and negotiation skills is imperative.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners, and customers to ensure the best outcome for both customer and my client.
- Understanding of team utilisation and project allocation, and their relationship to overall client profitability.
If you're interested in this role, feel it suits your experience and keen to find out more, please apply to this ad and I'll be in touch with all successful applicants, thanks in advance.
Toby Boggans, Senior Consultant @ Osmii
Toby.email@example.com | 07341 314 041
Apply for Business Director - Digital Agency - London - £70k-£80k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly