Global retail brand seeks a junior designer to join their inhouse design team.
You’ll be hugely passionate about what you do and be excited by the opportunity to further develop your design skills within an in-house environment. This is a fun and fast paced team and you’ll work across a diverse range of projects for their various brands and will focus on in-store print artwork.
You’ll use the design experience that you have to take control of briefs and help develop the creative. You’ll be able to work within existing guidelines and develop designs suitable for a variety of applications across their shopper, marketing and advertising portfolio.
You’ll need to have evidence of excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills. You’ll be experienced in artworking/designing for print with a love of design, typography, colour and branding.
What we are looking for:
- At-least one years commercial experience working either in-house for a studio or for a creative agency.
- Experience producing creative artwork, that sits within brand guidelines but that excites consumers and helps to give businesses an edge.
- A collaborative approach to projects and experience working with a wider business team.
- Proven experience working across a variety of print projects from press to POS design implementation, roll out and final artwork.
- Experience presenting concepts and final proposals back to the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Excellent skills in In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The ability to multi-task and stay calm when under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working with retail/lifestyle brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand across exciting fast paced projects. Lots of scope for growth and career progression and a great team and culture.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly