Account Manager. Awesome B2B Agency offering opportunity to work on global marcomms campaigns
This Berkshire based agency has a loyal client base and has developed campaigns for some of the largest technology companies. The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same attitude who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s recent expansion.
Due to their ongoing success onboarding new clients, this agency is looking for a top-notch Account Manager to join their team. They are looking for candidates with all the usual key account manager skills as well as the ability to take responsibility for owning and running integrated marketing programmes for global technology clients.
This is an ideal opportunity to continue developing your skills in key marketing disciplines e.g. Digital marketing, Creative & Design, Video and Motions Graphics, Digital Development and Content creation
You will be integral to building and maintaining relationships with your clients and effectively become one of their team. You will be responsible for working closely with your team to develop and implement the ideal marcomms strategies and campaigns for your high-profile suite of clients. The role will also involve effectively supporting the Account Director.
Key skills/experience required are:
- Accomplished B2B technology marketer
- 2 – 3 years agency or client-side marketing experience (preferably agency)
- Project Management of integrated marketing programmes
- Classic Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Super-organisational skills and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
In return, you can enjoy a salary of up to £32,000 p.a depending on experience.
If this sounds like just the job for you, please contact me, Fatima Nixon, by clicking on the button below