Marketing Manager - Integrated Agency - London
1 day left
An award-winning and growing, B2B agency based in central London is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to develop and strengthen their profile within the industry.
They work with some of the biggest global clients in the technology, engineering and sports & leisure sectors, delivering everything from branding through to fully integrated campaigns and content marketing strategies.
The agency is growing at a steady rate and now require a dedicated senior marketing professional to manage their outbound marketing & comms activity. This is a pivotal role, essential in the growth and success of the agency.
Reporting into the CEO, and working alongside the Group Account Director, this is an exciting opportunity to shape creative marketing, content, and PR campaigns to help raise awareness, build the agency's profile and put them ahead of the competition.
Working with planning, account handling, creative and production, the Marketing Manager will be instrumental in delivering and executing a strategic content marketing plan to build awareness, trust, and authority amongst prospects clients. There will also be a need to identify and liaise with journalists, client-agency brokers and intermediaries.
- Creating and executing marketing and communications strategies
- Working alongside the senior management to ensure opportunities for self-promotion are maximised across all platforms
- Manage and implement a marketing plan delivering all activity within an agreed budget
- Content creation including award entries, blog posts, articles and press releases
- Lead on the creation and implementation of the agency's digital content strategy, SEO and social media
- Managing the agency website
- Support with the generation of new business
- Generate news, insight, case studies to showcase our experience
- Developing and managing PR activity
- Being the face of the agency at networking events and speaking on behalf of the agency
Who you are
You're already a senior marketing professional with a strong agency background, you understand how an agency operates and thrive in a fast paced environment. You'll have gravitas, confident in working with and influencing colleagues and clients. You enjoy public speaking, have bags of ideas and understand the challenges brands face and know how to build engagement.
- Experience of working in the marketing services sector (preferably on B2B clients)
- Business development experience
- A confident presenter
- A self-starter with plenty of ideas
- Be experienced in building fantastic relationships
- Confident working with 3rd parties i.e journalists, client-agency brokers and intermediaries.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Be experienced in managing agency projects
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly