Senior Brand Manager - Innovation
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – Innovation, Central London
Up to £58,000
FMCG Senior Brand Manager with lots of experience launching new brands into the UK market to join major Global player in personal health. Personal Care or Healthcare brand experience preferred.
Our client is a £3.5 billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented marketer with good innovation experience to join their team who will work on the feasibility of launching a new portfolio of brands into the UK market.
Reporting into a highly experienced Marketing Manager in this challenging new role for the business, you will work with Global teams and assess the feasibility of launching products that exist in other markets to the UK, using consumer insight, market trend analysis and developing a deep understanding of the chosen categories.
Using sound judgement and your commercial capabilities (size/scale/competitor analysis) you will identify the correct products for launch and work through a stage gate process to launch in market.
You will work with creative and media agencies to develop powerful brand communications across channels and all disciplines - from creating inspiring briefs to producing engaging and cut through ATL and BTL communications.
You must to have the following skills and experience
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data – for opportunity assessment
- Significant experience commissioning and utilising qualitative and quantitative market research
- Experience in developing brand concepts and developing launch business cases
- Significant experience of launching FMCG/CPG brands in personal care or B2C healthcare brands – an understanding of claims development is important.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Agency management (packaging, advertising, websites)
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily