2 days left
Designer, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Designer with great experiential experience? We’ve got the perfect agency for you. They’re integrated but are looking to drive their experiential offering, and are looking for a Designer with some hands-on experience with brand experiences. As Designer, you’ll also be working on design for other channels including digital and print.
Are you the Designer we are looking for? This Designer will be someone from an experiential background, but having experience across a variety of channels. If you’re a Designer who is great with deadlines, has a fantastic eye for detail and a desire to kick on in your career, please do let us know.
This Designer role will be filled by someone who is at the top of their game and looking for a fun, friendly agency to be a part of. This Designer will be someone who is used to designing events from the layout to collateral, and has great interpersonal skills. You’ll be working alongside various departments in the agency including strategists and planners, account handlers, project managers and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Designer:
• Leading creative for moving and static design and how they can come to life in 2D and 3D experiential environment
• Working alongside various departments to deliver projects on time and brief
• Ensuring creative meets client expectations
• Working on design across integrated media including print and digital
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Designer:
• Great eye for detail
• Experience across experiential, digital and print
• Pro-active approach to your work
• Desire to kick on in your career
Please quote JW894a when applying for this Designer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly