We are Wonderly, a brand-new full service, Owned Media Agency and part of the Haymarket Media Group. We’re the secret sauce behind some of Haymarket’s most famous media brands, only now we’re stepping out of the Haymarket closet to work with some of the best known brands in the UK. Our clients include: International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and the Football Association (FA).
About the role
As Marketing Executive, you will work with the strategy director and the leadership team to design and deliver a lead generation marketing plan to deliver sufficient new business opportunities for the agency to achieve its growth goals.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Content: Plan and oversee our content, marketing materials and research including Whitepapers, blogs, toolkits, original research etc.
- Advertising: Manage the relationships with our suppliers of performance marketing, advertising and sponsorship
- Website: Manage our website
- Email: Organise and oversee our email campaigns
- CRM: Manage our customer database
- Social media: Manage our social media presence
- Events & hospitality: Organise our presence at industry events and hospitality
- Reporting: Report on our lead generation marketing performance
Some of the qualities, skills and knowledge you’ll possess are:
- Good understanding of inbound / content marketing principles
- Good understanding of digital marketing and media principles
- Confident working various software platforms (CRM, CMS etc)
- Basic design and media editing skills an advantage
- Confident interpreting numbers and data
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Assertive, persuasive, proactive and positive
- Team player
You’ll have the following experience
- Essential: proven experience excelling in a lead generation marketing role
- Desirable: Experience working in professional services or SaaS marketing
We’re a small agency based in Twickenham, West London, but part of the Haymarket Media Group. This means we have all the benefits of being a small agency but with none of the downsides. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative and reflects the diverse bunch of brilliant people that work here. We’re about creating a work life balance that brings the best out of everyone...and having a bit of fun along the way. Lastly, and by no means least, because we’re a small agency, everyone gets the chance to make a big impact.