Account Executive / Junior Account Manager (German speaking)
This thriving Soho-based creative agency, specialising in luxury sector clients, is looking for a bilingual German/English-speaking Account Executive/Junior Account Manager to join its rapidly growing team and work on the European arm of one its iconic global clients.
The agency has a unique product offering and real creative ambition, and works on global scale across all brand communications for its clients, with the marketing disciplines mainly targeting affluent consumers.
This Account Executive/Junior Account Manager role would ideally suit someone with previous agency marketing experience under their belt, and a genuine passion for working with brands.
Account Executive / Junior Account Manager responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage the day-to-day running of the account
- Being the go-to person for the European client teams, and building/managing those relationships
- Project managing the development and execution of key communications campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitoring and reporting on industry and competitor activity
Account Executive / Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Fluent English/German speaker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Super organised, with strong attention to detail
- A natural people person, who enjoys being part of a busy, dynamic office environment, and is keen to contribute to agency culture.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous agency experience preferred
Are you the German-speaking Account Executive/Junior Account Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch and click ‘Apply’ below if so.
We are sorry, but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications