4 days left
We're looking for an Experience Planner to join one of London's leading independent marketing agencies.
We're seeking an architect of engaging client comms and go-to-market strategy, who will enjoy working on complex marketing challenges within the professional & financial services sector.
Sitting within this creative agency at the intersection of ideas and media, you'll partner closely with the Experience Director, Strategy Director and Creative Director. And work closely with senior marketers within client organisations to understand their business and help achieve their goals.
This is a clear opportunity to take a pivotal role within a strong strategic agency. You'll excel in this role if you possess:
- Strategy expertise that spans high level digital experience and traditional advertising too
- Proven capability in the B2B space, ideally with exposure to FS and/or Professional Services
- Deep experience in data, drawing out key insights, developing campaign ideas and channel planning
- Confidence working with client teams and very comfortable presenting
- A love, of course, of working in a creative agency environment
Salary: in the region of £65,000 - £70,000 + benefits.
Location: central London (Clerkenwell)
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Experience Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly