4 days left
Boutique London agency looking for a planner/ strategist to join their amazing creative agency!
The agency is looking for a Strategist/Planner to work closely with the Head of Client services and make them a fundamental part of the brains of the agency, focused on gathering and interrogating deep market knowledge of each sector they are working in and making this accessible to the wider agency team. You’ll be delivering strategic client work, including facilitating workshops, writing and presenting research and planning decks and putting integrity into the creative briefs through crafting brilliant propositions. You won’t be afraid of interrogating work to test its rigour and will be instrumental in pushing our thinking to keep our work fresh, impactful and exciting.
Your knowledge of how digital channels continue to change the world means that you’ll share your insight into how creative and strategic ideas translate across existing and emerging digital channels, plus you’ll know how to measure effectiveness across on and offline activities.
You’ll also explore and research new territory as we gain clients in different market spaces or help their existing clients to reposition. Your role in the new business side of things will mean using your talent for spotting opportunities and writing the proposals to sell them in. You’ll be confident in pitches, regularly forming part of the presentation team that showcases the very best of the agency
And if you enjoy writing thought-leadership and opinion pieces that help to boost the profile of the agency brand – even better! You’ll have access to a bunch of research tools to gather insight, turning this into useful, meaningful knowledge for our clients and the wider team.
In return you’ll become part of a small, friendly and highly effective agency. Their size means you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a whole variety of projects, keeping your work varied and interesting. They will offer a competitive salary and invest in your development, providing training budget and supporting you in finding interesting events to keep you brimming with inspiration.
Skillset needed :
• Experience in planning/strategy role within a B2B Marketing Agency . The work spans a lot of consumer as well so a breath of client experience would be useful.
• Thinks critically and strategically to set direction and guide innovation in our work.
• Organisationally and operationally savvy.
• Effectively collaborates on pitch teams, able to develop and deliver dynamic presentations that demonstrate the value of our thinking and outputs.
• Strong understanding of brand building and positioning as well as knowledge of tracking and monitoring brands in the market.
• Knowledge of current and emerging digital channels and their likely effectiveness.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas to primary client contacts, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to review vast amounts of research, synthesize and draw relevant conclusions.
• Demonstrates ability to be both strategic and tactical.
• Proficiency leading research efforts and working with a primary research agency. • Ability to craft and present a compelling narrative or story.
• Likely to have learnt their planning craft in a more structured agency and is now ready to work in a more flexible environment.
• Fintechs – B2B and B2C insight and proposition development leading to brand development and marketing campaigns. Insight gathering to support a re-brand.
• Education – proposition development, primary research and development of brand narrative.
• High street retailer – insight leading to campaign development with strong digital
This is great agency to join an agency with great minds both strategically and creatively! Apply now!
Apply for Planner /Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly