Copywriter - with English and Chinese language skills
Temp Copywriter / Translator - with English and Chinese language skills needed ASAP onsite in West London.
My client is a UK superbrand. They are currently seeking a Temp Copywriter / Translator who is bilingual in English and Chinese (both spoken and written). You will be responsible for directly translating all of my clients marketing content, including emails, promotions and site navigation, from English into Simplified Chinese, while still maintaining a strong editorial and commercial tone.
- To translate English copy into Chinese in a way that balances the need to remain faithful to the original content with creative flair - ultimately recreating the brands strong editorial voice in translation
- Email marketing copy: Translating weekly customer emails, including designer- and trend-focused email campaigns
- Promotions: Translating copy for all promotional activities, including banners, competitions, designer launches and seasonal campaigns
- Printed projects: Translating printed marketing projects such as gift guides, seasonal guides and postcards
Desired / essential skills and experience:
- Chinese mother tongue
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ideally, but not essentially experience of copywriting within the fashion or a related industry
- Proven experience of translation
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
100 to 120 per day.
On-site 5 days per week based in West London.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.