Strategy Director, FMCG - Brand, Strategy & Innovation Consultancy
This award-winning boutique brand strategy and innovation consultancy are experiencing significant growth and seek a Strategy Director to head up their strategy team. They combine smart thinking, creativity, leading-edge techniques and tools to innovate, define and bring brands to life for a portfolio of premium clients across Europe and the UK within FMCG, food, drink, spirits, and services.
This is a pivotal role for an energetic Strategy Director who is comfortable working in a small entrepreneurial environment – you will be working with the senior management team to help steer them into new phases of growth, profitability and 21stC brand thinking as well as managing and mentoring a team of 4. It is essential that you have had at least 8 years of experience in brand development (across agency and/or client-side), has run and fronted global innovation, positioning, and research projects and has a natural curiosity about consumer behavior and insight.
Main Responsibilities and skills required:
- Fronting client relationships at senior management level
- Contributing to thought leadership in social media, helping to define their stance on topical issues
- Remaining abreast of changing thinking within the industry
- Contributing with a planning perspective on existing projects and new business
- Being responsible for their stance on research, managing the process within the business
- Proven experience of managing people and having contributed to business management
- Good at working with a creative team of designers
- Good at presenting, managing and facilitating workshops
- Responsive and adept at reading client’s needs
This is an exciting time to join this consultancy with a tight-knit, eclectic mix of bright characters. The culture here is grown-up, down-to-earth, friendly and entrepreneurial - plus they have just moved into fabulous new offices! The ability to travel essential. Please forward your details to email@example.com without delay!