Creative Studio is our inhouse design powerhouse! As an end-to-end design consultancy in a large integrated agency, we benefit significantly from our position within one of a few truly global network companies.
We love great design, compelling video, shareable content and publications you can't help but pick up. But what we love the most is turning this passion for visuals into powerful creative work that elevates a brand’s message.
Our studio team is made up of 25 creatives, designers, film makers, artworkers, proof-readers, producers and project managers.
We are passionate about creativity and harnessing its power to bring our clients’ stories to life. We combine our diverse experience, insatiable curiosity and deep, strategic insight to create inspiring, award-winning solutions.
You are an exceptionally talented and passionate Creative Director with the ability to lead and shape our growing and ambitious creative department as well as steering the overall visual creatives produced across the agency.
You’ll work as part of a team (and alone at times) to lead, inspire and create effective and fresh work on the day-to-day business of all FHF’s accounts. Essentially, we need you to jump in, identify (and solve) problems, new opportunities, build and inspire teams and imagine new solutions.
Reporting into the Studio Lead, you will be equally at home working on challenging corporate reports, brand identities as well as digital and moving image projects.
You will be collaborative but able to mentor, drive and lead a truly talented, integrated creative team and are equally happy rolling your sleeves up and getting hands-on when a project or pitch needs it.
You’ll be a key member of the company and will play a pivotal role in building a great and inclusive culture, new business and winning pitches with innovative ideas. You’ll also use your excellent communication and presentation skills to juggle multiple projects and pitches at any one time.
The talented team lead in this role is an experienced Creative Director and skilled new business professional with good instincts and an adventurous spirit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the quality and presentation of creative work across all clients. Presenting work coherently and persuasively; expressing ideas in a form that clients can buy – you’ll be client-facing and dealing with senior contacts throughout their organisation.
- Developing and delivering innovative proposals for new business opportunities.
- Ability to work across a breadth of projects covering brand identity, digital design, social media, investor communications and corporate reporting.
- Overseeing and mentoring members of the design team, supporting their project roles and individual career development.
- Providing regular team leadership and constructive feedback on all accounts in the business unit.
- Continually looking for ways to improve Creative Department methods, problem solving models and best practices.
- Effectively communicating creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Building the design service offering in close partnership with other directors
- Making wider contributions to the agency overall, including cross-office marketing, business development, strategy and culture.
- Have experience managing and inspiring a design team, preferably in an agency environment.
- You’re passionate about storytelling, visual communication and creating engaging experiences
- Are highly motivated and able to thrive in both large-scale collaborative environments as well as independently.
- Have a hands-on attitude and will strive to make a positive impact to our team, our work and our clients.
- A creative thinker with first class design skills and a passion for ideas-driven and engaging communication solutions.
- An ambition to produce award-winning work and strive for the highest creative standards.
- Have natural leadership skills with experience guiding large teams.
- Experience of designing for FTSE 100/250 corporate reporting projects would be an advantage.
- Ability to think creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Proven success rationalising concepts and effectively selling to clients. A good understanding of HTML/CSS, After Effects and Final Cut Pro would be a bonus
- Solid understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial reality.
If this sounds like you and you have a folio bursting to the seams with eye catching, well thought out creative we would love to hear from you!
More About Us
We offer a whole host of additional benefits from private medical and financial consulting to inhouse massage and wellness clinics. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work – for more details see the careers section of our website.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. As an agency we celebrate individuals’ strengths and ambitions - both professionally and personally - encouraging you to be yourself and bring your personal passions to work.
Joining FHF brings the benefits of belonging to a top global network whilst enabling individuals to grow in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment. Not to mention our PR Week Award for ‘Best Places to Work’ (2018)!
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.