Business Development Manager - Partnerships
In the word of esports, this London based team have developed themselves into a global brand. With leagues of followers and some of the best players globally, they are now looking for a Business Development Manger to open the doors to new and exciting partnerships
The Partnership's team have a strong vision for the future of brand engament and this role will be instrumental in achieveing that vision and giving partners access to a captive audience. This will be across content, events, products, press and digital.
- Really getting to understand the dna of potential partners - build relationships to ensure success
- Pitching world leading activations for blue chip brands
- Being creative - spotting opportunities when no one else can
- Being an ambassador internally - engage internal stake holders
You will be a business developer who is strategic in their approach. This role is about identifying potential partners, building a relationship and finding synergy. If you have worked in media, marketing or advertising, this could be a good fit for you.
The Business Development Manager is expected to:
- A proven track record of achievement
- A strong understanding of digital assets, marketing and sponsorship
- A great personality that can build relationships quickly with clients.
This role is a great opportunity for somebody with a real passion for brand and partnerships, being a gamer doesn't hurt either!
If you think you are a good fit, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 8457709
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.