Business Director-leading Full Service New Business Agency-LDN
Would you like to work with a new business consultancy to lead some of the UK's best agencies to new business success? Experienced Business Director required.
DNA Recruit's client are a new business consultancy who help agencies, brands and tech businesses start up new relationship, and are investing in new digital propositions of lead generation.
The Business Director will utilise their direct experience with prospecting, creating targeted plans and campaigns to deliver a pipeline of opportunities to convert business for their clients, whilst providing strategic direction and support to the team. By working closely with your clients to develop a new business and content plan, setting up the team to deliver, agreeing objectives and making sure they are met. As part of the role of Business Director you will sit on the Senior leadership team, and your duties will include:
- Driving progress by anticipating client's needs, taking leadership in client relations,
- Develop strategy and present plans for 10-12 client accounts, working closely with your account team to deliver them
- Lead new client inductions, content workshops, regular and review meetings
- Internal administration of accounts and provide consistent direction and motivation to ADs, SAMs, and AMs.
- Involved with appraisals and ensuring all training needs of the team members are met.
- Attend industry events and network sessions as ambassador for the agency.
- Take a lead role in the induction process for new starters
Is it you?
As Business Director, you are dynamic, highly literate and articulate and with a can-do attitude, but also very personable and come with considerable experience and understanding of marketing services and the creative agency landscape. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple tasks, whilst keeping a calm and positive attitude to help motivate the team. Ideally you have worked in a similar new business agency or in-house agency side in a new business role and looking for a fresh new challenge with a broader agency offering.
Salary: £70K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
It is an exciting time for our client to join their team as they are growing and diversifying. So if you like what you read above, then we urge you to get in touch with us immediately as this will not be around for long. Please send Ali your CV via the link to be considered. Ali can then contact you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.