Digital Product Manager
A government funded scheme has invested in a well established company to deliver products which aid customers with disabilities.
Michael Page have teamed up with a well established automotive organisation to create a new delivery team to drive change and strategy.
The key responsibilities for the Product Manager include:
- Leading multiple cross-functional product teams in planning and prioritising digital initiatives aligned to our strategic agenda for Scheme customers
- Responsible for our customer experience design team in the delivery of accessible and customer led features
- Champion the product vision and strategy with stakeholders across the business, engaging with the relevant governance frameworks and driving cross-divisional collaboration
- Provide strategic expertise on relevant industry and comparable companies developments
The London based Product Manager will have vast experience in managing products and dealing with key stakeholders via a commercial division. A real key aspect to this role is driving things forward, prioritising and making sure everything shapes itself to mirror the brand.
You will have:
- A Proven track record of delivering multiple digital online products and services
- Delivered digital products and services to customers using agile development methodologies
- Experience of working with technical teams to deliver strategic projects
On offer for the London based Product Manager is up to £85k depending on experience, a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to hire your own team.