Motion Graphics Designer
We are currently looking for a full-time Junior or Mid-level Motion Graphic Designer. Our client is a leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media for fast-growing markets. The company provides the industry's most comprehensive and advanced global product and services platform to organizations and people on the move.
The successful candidate must enjoy learning new things about a diverse array of topics each day and be able to visually explain complex concepts with simple animations. They must be a passionate motion designer who would be happy to join their small but highly talented team, creating high quality work for a broad range of mediums and clients including.
Your role will involve:
- Designing concepts, concept mood boards, storyboards & sample animatics
- Update of monthly template driven graphics
- Designing and producing final motion graphics involving typography, photography, live video and/or 3D animation
- Producing projects ranging from lower thirds, bumpers and idents to longer format corporate productions & safety videos
- Working closely with creative team, project managers, third-party collaborators and clients to deliver completed projects
- Giving technical and creative support to video production team
- Managing production workflow
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent written communication skills
- High attention to detail, and an unwavering desire to produce high quality work
- Proven experience or freelance or agency work experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suites
- C4D Experience is a bonus but not essential
- Experience of aftereffects
- Interest in Technology and Media is desirable.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and Showreel.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.