Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Central London - £40,000 - £45,000
An exceptional, independent creative agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team!
This independent agency, based in a great location in Central London have been producing exceptional work for a range of clients for the past 11 years. Spanning Telco, FMCG, Entertainment and Charity, despite being small, their client list is amazing.
If you're fed up of being a small part of a big wheel, the opportunity to work in a close knit team with autonomy over decisions and heavy involvement in creative projects might be right for you. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager with an integrated background, they cover everything from large print projects to hard hitting video campaigns.
Key responsibilities below:
- Exceptional and proven account handling and project management skills across a wide range of clients, sectors and media.
- A portfolio of successfully delivered digital projects, landed on time and on budget. * A clear understanding of creative and production processes, from brief to delivery, including experience of working closely with studio teams e.g. designers, developers, editors, animators.
- Ensure all costs are correctly forecasted and tracked and that all billing is up-to-date.
- An ability to write clear & concise creative and production briefs, SOWs and status docs
- A keen eye for detail with excellent written English and numeracy skills
- Articulate, professional and personable with excellent overall time management
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £40-45k dependent on experience, holiday, pension, exceptional social side, flexible working and more.
If you want to manage large campaigns, this is the role for you!