Qualitative Associate Director
Qualitative Associate Director, London – Up to £80k dependent on experience
This Qualitative Associate Director will be working for a global strategy consultancy specialising in Business, Brand, Experience and Innovation. They create growth for their clients through clear strategy.
Are you a Qualitative Associate Director who enjoys the combination of insight and analytics, strategists, and creatives. Are you a Qualitative Associate Director who brings clarity through a rigorously commercial mind-set and the belief in bringing inspiring strategy and creative to every client engagement. This agency’s diverse and ambitious teams collaborate with clients throughout the journey to identify and execute bold growth strategies.
This Qualitative Associate Director will bring clarity through a rigorously commercial mind-set and the belief in bringing inspiring strategy and creative to every client engagement.
This Qualitative Associate Director will be working in an agency with offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Dayton, Singapore and Shanghai, but they’re willing to fly wherever they’re needed.
This Qualitative Associate Director role sits in the strategic qual insights team. We’re looking for a Qualitative Associate Director to deliver insight led strategy whilst also helping to develop qualitative research offering both internally and externally. This Qualitative Associate Director will be expected to drive leading edge approaches, proposition development and internal competency, so the agency becomes renowned for its innovative research offering.
This Qualitative Associate Director will have opportunities to progress further in the leadership of the agency’s qualitative proposition and contribution into the broader strategic value. You must be able to work autonomously as well as integrate into the team offering direction and line management as we continue to grow.
This Qualitative Associate Director will:
- Lead projects from briefing to delivery, working with teams of Consultants from across the business
- Lead the insight thinking at the heart of projects, ensuring quality of inspiring recommendations
- Manage top-table ‘pillar clients’ from big picture account planning through to overseeing best-in-class insight projects (approaches and deliverables)
- Be responsible for the progression of qualitative consultants and direct line management for individual team members
- Contribute to the continued building of the qualitative research offer - co-developing and implementing fresh approaches, tools and techniques to bring us to the forefront of the industry in this area
- Challenge and refresh thinking and best practice.
- Develop the technical competence of consultants via participation in training, coaching and mentoring
- Contribute and offer perspective into the broader strategic direction
This Qualitative Associate Director will have:
- Strong moderation and facilitation skills
- Ability to develop an inspiring strategic narrative from rigorous insight analysis
- Highly skilled in writing and structuring debrief decks
- Experience working at a senior level within a qual agency.
- A passion for strategy and innovation
- A passion for winning new business, and cultivating client relationships at the highest level
- Evidence of consistently exceeding internal and external expectations and holding very strong relationships with clients
- Experience in leading projects with high degrees of responsibility
- Versatility across business sectors
- Proven project and time management skills
- The ability to think laterally and creatively
If you think you’re the Qualitative Associate Director we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. We want to hear from the right Qualitative Associate Director.
Please quote AP861e when applying for this Qualitative Associate Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com