Creative Project Manager
Major Players are working with an industry leading; integrated creative agency, who are looking to for a Creative Producer to join their production team.
What is the role?
- The Creative Producer will manage all integrated campaigns which will vary from shoots, digital, print, OOH press campaigns
- The Creative Producer will supports the wider creative production team, sharing knowledge and helping where possible
- Reviews production treatments against brief to ensure output is in line with client requirements and expectations
- Able to review creative concepts and provide feedback and suggestions on implementation
- Works with Account Management to scope costs to ensure that enough budget/fee is allocated in production phase
- Negotiates third party costs and agrees delivery plan / timings
What do you need?
- 3-5 years experience of working for a creative agency as a Creative Producer or Project Management.
- Strong integrated campaign understanding skills
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with both staff and clients, as well as suppliers, directors and other members of staff at all levels.
- The ideal candidate would have already had exposure to delivering a wide range of integrated projects.
If you're interested (or know someone who should be), please apply with an up to date version of your cv.