6 days left
Account Director - Award Winning Integrated Agency - Central London
One of London's most dynamic agencies with a client list that reads like a who's who of household brands. Set up 15 years ago to challenge the big agency model, they now find themselves in the fortunate position to be able to turn work down. They are constantly activating ideas in whatever channel best suits the task at hand. As a result, they have created 3 pillars - Promotional, Live Engagement and Shopper all of which are underpinned with Creative, Social and Enabling digital technology. Their new business pipeline is looking extremely exciting so whoever joins will have a bright future.
What's the role all about?
An exciting role for an experienced Account Director working on global business for two key clients. You'll report directly to a Group AD with the support of a team of six plus planners.
You'll take responsibility for the development of the accounts by acting as a link between the client and agency. Whether you are responding to client briefs, enhancing relationships, managing budgets, compiling insight or working closely with the GAD on anything else, you should be able to think on your feet and not be afraid to ask the difficult questions that help client accounts grow.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management/smooth running of the account team and delivery of projects (typically there will be multiple on the go at any one time). You will be the main point of contact for the Marketing Managers and will be responsible for the development of proposals as well as supporting documents such as timing plans, presentations etc.
You will ideally come from a similar agency background so that you're already familiar with all areas of the business on a day-to-day basis (including Planning, Digital and Live Experiential).
What's in it for you?
You'll be joining an entrepreneurial, switched-on, progressive, determined, pragmatic, energised and supportive team. Many agencies claim to have a family feel but this one really does.
There's a low staff turnover as people are constantly challenged and there is none of the bureaucracy you find in network agencies. Their independence allows them to invest in talent and progress people as quickly as possible. All employees benefit from a range of training initiatives and a clear career path. People are encouraged to take time out to learn and develop, plus, you get all this...
- Access to career training and enhancement opportunities - educational lunches, funding of industry qualifications where appropriate, individual skill enhancement where appropriate.
- Constant feedback and monthly reviews
- An open plan working environment with senior management sitting amongst all teams
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Thursday 4pm drinks trolley… hosted by different people in the agency each week.
- Busy Social Calendar organised by a dedicated internal team
- 20 days holiday, plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year. Then an additional day's holiday for every year at the agency (after two full years). And your birthday off, AND a day off to do something positive of your choice!
So to summarise, if you're an ambitious Account Directorlooking to progress your career in a great environment on global clients, this is the one.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly