Client Services Director
Client Services Director
Thames Valley £85,000 - £100,000 DOE
The agency is well established with a loyal global client base and 40 full time staff in the UK as well as further offices in Germany, Australia and New Zealand. They are based in the Thames Valley and widely regarded as the best at what they do while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist customer experience & insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation. This is particularly effective for those industries that sell through one or more channels such as Automotive, Public Sector, Transport, Financial Services, Telco and Retail brands.
This is a great chance for a smart, efficient individual and results orientated Director to join at Client Services Director level and be responsible for a broad range of clients to oversee and have a hands-on approach to global projects. They are looking for an outgoing personality combined with an intelligent method to engage with key stakeholders and be responsible for acquiring, developing and managing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and deliver actionable insight to their broad client list.
Desired skills and experience
- Strong project management and client handling experience
- Understand current and future challenges facing clients and able to drive a strategic approach for improvement.
- Be an innovator
- Able to identify, create and evaluate business opportunities within the client.
- Experience preparing budgets and delivering relevant pitches and on-going presentations to key stakeholder.
- Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor.
- Proven experience ensuring that all project schedules are jointly agreed and managed.
- Review and input into sales forecasts and monitor client revenues, invoicing and payments.
- 4/5 years hands on agency experience minimum
- Digital experience (desired but not essential)
- Automotive experience
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional client handling skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company that is on the move!
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!