Digital Designer (Visual, Concepts, Sketch, Marvel)
Digital Designer to join an award winning start up in London.
Our client are looking for a versatile designer who can work between graphic & visual design.
You will be responsible for creating visually engaging, innovative and functional digital assets. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of this role will be to understand the right balance between business, design and clients.
- As the digital designer, your responsibilities will be varied and include areas of design such as layouts, compositions, iconography, to entire brand identities.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Working closely with other designers.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in
order to create simple, easy-to-use products.
- Present marketing materials and user-interface visually.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs
that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying up to date with latest design trends.
- Provide feedback to other designers to ensure we achieve the best outcome.
- Experience in graphic or visual design.
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly
designed visual experience.
- The ability to work on multiple projects and deliver.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Invision, Sketch, and Marvel.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and other relevant design tools.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.