Marketing Manager - Lead Strategic & Creative Agency- Salary £35-45k, plus performance bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an award winning, and growing, B2B agency in Central London, to work on high profile accounts and international campaigns.
My client is a new breed of lead agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, and sports & leisure sectors. They build experienced, flexible teams around their clients needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies. Building on their string base of existing client, they are looking to grow their portfolio of clients and are searching for a talented Marketing Manager to shape creative marketing, content, and PR campaigns to help raise awareness, build their profile and put them ahead of the competition.
The Marketing Manager will :-
- Manage and expand a targeted content marketing plan to build awareness, trust, and authority
- Liaise with journalists and authority figures from leading trade publications, and with client-agency brokers and intermediaries.
- Work alongside the directors to help strengthen the brand and ensure their presence maximises opportunities to promote the agency across all platforms
- Plan and manage digital content strategy, SEO and social media including managing and overseeing the agency website
- Support the new business process contributing to presentations and pitches
- Develop and manage PR activity
- Run creative campaigns for the agency
- Work with external agencies to create content, short form video content specifically and you should be comfortable owning this process from sourcing through to briefing agencies
This role is one that demands both credibility and communication skills to work with and influence colleagues and clients and this is a key requirement of the role.
You will have:
- Experience of working within the marketing services sector
- Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, confident and pro-active with plenty of ideas
- Be experienced in building fantastic relationships
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised
- Be experienced in managing multiple projects
- Be a genuine team player
If you would like to find out more about this role or indeed apply then please get in touch with email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.