Senior Innovation Strategist
Principal Innovation Strategist
Our client is an innovation company made up of brand strategists, innovators and insighters. They specialise in organic growth, by recreating existing businesses, brands, categories and products in fresh and transformative ways. This growth is rapid, enduring and from within. Their clients are a rich mix of global brands as well as start-ups. They have a great reputation for long term client relationships built on transformative thinking.
We are looking for a senior strategist with roughly 8-10 years’ experience, across a range of strategy and innovation projects. The candidate should have the following:-
- Experience of working in an innovation agency, brand consultancy, digital, or other form of strategic agency – ideally a mixture of these
- Demonstrable experience of having worked at a senior strategic level
- It’s essential that the candidate has in-depth knowledge of brand strategy as well as extensive experience in innovation projects at an international level
- Whilst the weighting of career experience will be in innovation, the candidate will ideally offer experience or understanding of an additional discipline such as qual (insight), quant (insight & intelligence), tech or design prototyping.
- At least some experience with, and enthusiasm for FMCG work.
- Outstanding idea generation skills with an ability to engage and inspire others
Responsibilities will include
Being able to run strategic projects, including client contact and potential travel for client meetings and workshops.
Our client has a small, fun and growing team. You’ll be working directly with fellow strategists as well as remotely with consultants internationally.