The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
The role holder will join the England Men's National Team on training camps, and will be responsible for producing high profile, creative content. This role will have responsibility for creating and delivering innovative video content for official England channels.
- Working on the road and behind the scenes with The England men's national team, supporting team strategy and collaborating with multiple stakeholders so the voice of the team is aligned
- Create video in line with digital, brand and team strategy and develop original series and formats that are best in class
- Shoot and edit high quality and platform specific video series' with a mobile first audience in mind
- Short and long term content planning ahead of Euro 2020 and other major tournaments
- Producing hub and hero output for owned and third party channels.
- Proactive in creating ideas for different channels including Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, thefa.com, IGTV and Facebook
- Maintain strong relationships with the Technical directorate, ensuring that video content creation contributes to The FA's objective of creating winning England teams
- Be part of a driven content team that constantly seeks to improve output, process and working culture
- Be able to work independently and be proactive and positive in problem solving
What we are looking for
- 5 years + experience in shooting and editing video content
- 2 years + experience working with high profile athletes
- Experience and knowledge of the inner workings of a sports team environment
- Ability to produce, shoot and edit a variety of content in a sports environment
- A progressive attitude towards innovation, embracing new technology and creative thinking
- Experience of planning the distribution and promotion of content
- Working “on the road” will be required, across multiple England teams travelling home and away
- Knowledge of the inner workings of a sports team environment
- Professional experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- High standard of filming with large sensor cameras including; Canon C300 and Sony A7S and FS7
- Problem solving in high pressure situations, and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with various post production and production workflows
- Experience of filming with grip equipment (such as DJI Ronin)
- Motion graphics expertise for enhanced visual social video content
- Working in live broadcasting
If you would like to apply for this role, please follow the link below.
Please provide us with:
- Your CV.
- A covering letter detailing the content you have previously: 1) shot, 2) edited, 3) produced.
- Please include a showreel as part of your application to demonstrate the creative content you have produced.
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.