Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - Paid Search
Day Rate: £250
Are you interested in a flexible working environment? One where you are given the freedom to manage your own time and work load? Perhaps you're interested in untracked annual leave? Nope? Then how about complimentary drinks and snacks and a free lunch on Fridays whilst you're at it?
NB: This is a 'non sales role'
Core objectives & KPIs:
- Help your Customers realise value
- Work with the Account Managers to ensure a 90% Gross Retention across your Book of Business
Desired Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of industry (Search marketing) experience
- A thorough understanding of the Search Marketing landscape (especially Paid Search) is essential. You will have experience in managing Paid Search (Adwords & Bing) accounts at an enterprise level
- An overall understanding of the Digital Marketing Landscape
- Working knowledge of the Search Marketing ecosystem, search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Marin Software, Kenshoo, Adobe's Advertising Cloud, etc. is a plus (not essential)
- Ability to turn objectives to actionable outcomes through implementing structured frameworks
- Strong analytical skills. You should be able to work with large data sets and be able to 'tell a story with data'
- SaaS experience is a plus, but not essential
- Industry qualifications such as Google Ads certification are a plus