Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager - Luxury
This mid-sized, super-friendly Soho-based creative agency is looking for a new Account Manager to join its rapidly growing, tight-knit team, and work on its flagship client - a global luxury automotive brand - a brand with an amazing profile and heritage (if you're into your cars, or into the world of luxury, then this is the one to work on!)
The car marque has a strong product offering, and likewise the agency and creative work is strong and flourishing, with a real ambition to further raise the brand's profile. The agency works across all brand communications for this client with the marketing disciplines targeting affluent consumers and including digital, print and film.
This role specifically is to work on the global side of the business, so an Account Manager (or Account Executive / aspiring Account Manager) with previous international experience, as well as an interest in or passion for cars, or knowledge of the luxury sector, would be a real bonus.
In this role, the Account Manager will be the account's go-to person, and play a pivotal role on supporting the agency team on the production of all creative output.
Skills and Requirements for Account Manager:-
- 1 year+ working in a creative agency, preferably on a similarly large global brand
- Good production knowledge across all channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Super-organised and ability to manage multiple projects, budgets and timelines
- A natural people person, who wants to contribute not only to growing the account, but also the agency culture.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in the luxury sector would be helpful, but is not absolutely essential - more so an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude
If this role sounds like a good fit for an Account Manager (or Account Executive / aspiring Account Manager) of your calibre, then please get in touch today.
We are sorry but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications