Major Players are working with a leading broadcast and entertainment brand seeking an experienced Resource Manager to manage the workflow and resource of projects across their in-house creative agency.
We are looking for problem solvers who can lead resource teams and collaborate with other teams within the agency to be successful.
* Manage central resource plans for key projects across the agency and build bespoke teams to drive creative excellence
* Support the team with agency wide growth and planning
* Communicates program / project updates including key decisions and risks to key internal stakeholders
* Track campaigns/projects to run within allocated currencies and budgets
* Establish and build relationships with external partners/agencies to support business growth
* Conduct talent audits to identify gaps and source talent to support the agencies strategic objectives
* Have a planning/forward thinking approach with attention to detail.
* Senior resource experience within an agency
* Preferably have 5+ years experience in recruiting and resourcing at tier 1 creative and design agencies
* Positive persona that brings energy, passion and solutions to the area.
* Excellent time management skills, and strong initiative.
* Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders
* Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
* Have used project/event scheduling software.
* Proven track record in delivering change preferably in a creative organisation.
If this sounds like you, please apply!